Our Service Charter
As a supplier of choice, we provide customers with consulting and training services by:
- Offering complete solutions to exceed our customers’ requirements
- Partnering with customers and suppliers to develop long-term and mutually beneficial relationships
- Undertaking research and development to ensure continuous process and service innovation
- Attracting and retaining passionate, knowledgeable and resourceful staff
- Collaborating with industry, regulatory and community groups to develop standards, regulations and social awareness
- Remaining committed to safety, quality and the environment.
Our service commitment
We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service. We constantly strive to deliver expert and timely advice to our customers.
Our qualified and experienced staff always connect with customers through real-time data, online interaction, by phone, and in person. Our service experts also provide fast and friendly and will respond to any questions or queries within 48 hours.
We are committed to:
- Providing professional, friendly and efficient customer service
- Listening to our customers and responding promptly
- Working towards continuous improvement in customer service
How you can help us
- Provide complete and accurate information to our staff
- Work with us to resolve problems quickly and efficiently
- Help us to recognize our people by telling us about exceptional service
- Tell us if we do not meet your expectations in any area of customer service
- Participate in our regular customer surveys
What you can expect from us
- We will be honest, inclusive and accountable
- We will treat customers with respect and encourage feedback on our services
- We will provide accurate and timely information
- We will treat all personal information confidentially
Feedback and complaint
We continuously strive for excellence in all facets of our business including pre and post-sale support, customer service and service delivery. This commitment aims to ensure customers receive the highest level of service in the industry.
If we have not met customers’ expectations, we need to know. Feedback, whether positive or negative, helps us improve on existing policies and procedures and resolve issues promptly.