Your ISO 55001 Asset Management System Experts
Asset management is a key issue for any business. At C2, we work with businesses seeking to gain a competitive edge through certification standards and processes important to their clients and stakeholders.
ISO 55001 Asset Management System
ISO 55001 (or ISO 55001:2014) establishes a global standard for asset management systems. From a practical standpoint, this family of standards (including ISO 55000, ISO 55001 & ISO 55002), provides a framework for organizations to achieve their objectives through the effective and efficient management of their assets.
Our clients can reliably expect the following benefits:
- Provides a line of sight through an organization’s overall vision, mission, strategy and asset objectives
- Aligns the goals and activities of the organization with asset management
Establishes connections between individuals, departments and organizational asset goals
- Helps you to develop a high-level statement of intent which provides guidance for lower level asset plans, policies, procedures and action
- Ensures that stakeholders’ needs for information and reporting in relation to asset management are met
- Empowers organizations to meet their asset management and organizational objectives
What are the benefits of achieving ISO 55001 certification?
- Allows businesses to reduce the risks associated with the ownership of assets
- Facilitates continued improvement with formalized, prioritized and coordinated asset implementation plans that the entire organization can understand and commit to
- Enables objective comparison of asset performance across industrial sectors, and between regulated/non-regulated and public/private environment
- Improves asset services and organizational sustainability
- Demonstrates a commitment to enhancing best practice with regards to asset management
Get a marketing edge over your competitors with ISO 55001 Certification
Achieving certification to internationally recognized standards puts you head and shoulders above most businesses and can be the difference between winning and losing a vital contract. When tendering for public sector or large company work – the internationally recognized ISO asset management standard is a means of demonstrating your commitment to best practice and financial sustainability in the area of assets.
Are you looking for a complete asset management solution?
Let C2 take the hard work out of meeting asset management requirements. Providing you with lean, efficient system solutions at an operational level, we can help you protect your business with an asset management system that is easy to apply and maintain and doesn’t drown you in paperwork.